some people are ridiculous. blackberry probably has 10.3 only for the new devices to try and get more sales out of them. then a little after the update will come to all previous devices. youre still getting the update, its not like youre not getting it. and the update will run perfectly on all phones, unlike other mobile OS'. some people truly are ridiculous sometimes.
    More sales out of the new bb10's heh just like they ditch the trackpad, and old OS 7.1 BB's yet that's not doing so hot aint it.
    09-24-14 02:01 PM
    I'm using OS10.3.0.1052 and recently updated Blend on my Z10 STL100-1 from 10.0.154 to 10.1.23 from First Post but still no luck
    Yeah the kid that said it worked is BS'ing I think.
    09-24-14 02:27 PM
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. Been waiting for this for awhile... I guess I can wait a little longer.
    09-24-14 02:31 PM
    from the format of the caption he is using a passport .
    09-24-14 02:40 PM
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. Been waiting for this for awhile... I guess I can wait a little longer.
    Same. Though they never said it would be available. Maybe it will work with the next leak? I hope so, I want it!
    09-24-14 02:40 PM
    Of course people will notice when new software and OSs are restricted to new hardware for launch, so that people are forced to get new hardware!
    This is WORSE than what Apple does!
    Try using Apple Pay, their big deal at the press conference, on anything besides a 6/6+.
    Nharzhool likes this.
    09-24-14 02:45 PM
    More sales out of the new bb10's heh just like they ditch the trackpad, and old OS 7.1 BB's yet that's not doing so hot aint it.
    irrelevant
    09-24-14 02:59 PM
    People get excited about blend and were left out without blending
    I downloaded the software to my PC and I got "Restricted to RIM" on my iPad it shows my BlackBerry z10 buy can connect, it would show connecting and in the end no connection.
    Thanks BBRY we should buy passport just for blend or waiting some months again

Love my Z10 looking for its successor or go for Z30 when the price is right for me
    schmeat likes this.
    09-24-14 03:05 PM
    Try using Apple Pay, their big deal at the press conference, on anything besides a 6/6+.
    Apple Pay isn�t a software-only solution, it is based on NFC and secured storage which only the latest iPhones have.
    schmeat likes this.
    09-24-14 03:18 PM
    some one try with bluestacks
    09-24-14 03:18 PM
    Has anyone got the apk/bar file

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:25 PM
    Bar file doesn't work, already tested. Apk is pointless it's used to connect to blackberry

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:38 PM
    what really steams me and makes me angry is that if I had a friggin ANDROID tablet with 4.4 on it I could be using BLEND RIGHT NOW. But I don't and can't and I also think it is VERY UNFAIR of BB to not let all users use it. As a SHAREHOLDER I want to use this software, of which all shareholders have helped to pay for, NOW!!!!!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-24-14 03:43 PM
    getting a message, Restricted to RIM internal devices only with the most recent OS leak.

Interesting that it says RIM and not Blackberry...
    I see I'm not alone in this. I'm running 10.3.0.675 and getting the restriction message.

Posted via CB10
    Enseterat likes this.
    09-24-14 03:44 PM
    Was so excited when I saw this was released today sucks it doesn't work on my Z30 yet.
    09-24-14 03:48 PM
    if you read some of the other responses above you can see that you still need a passport for the blackberry side. if you have a passport and an android tablet then you are golden.
    what really steams me and makes me angry is that if I had a friggin ANDROID tablet with 4.4 on it I could be using BLEND RIGHT NOW. But I don't and can't and I also think it is VERY UNFAIR of BB to not let all users use it. As a SHAREHOLDER I want to use this software, of which all shareholders have helped to pay for, NOW!!!!!
    09-24-14 03:50 PM
    No you couldn't. Not unless you also have a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:50 PM
    ?

A noble man controls frivolity with gravity, awaits action in a state of calm. It is important for the spirit to be whole, the mood steady, and the mind unmoving. STA100-6/10.3.0.1154
    09-24-14 03:53 PM
    Do you have a Passport or P9983?

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-24-14 03:55 PM
    I'm absolutely amazed how clear the OP made it,
    yet the thread was derailed within 5 posts!!

09-24-14 03:55 PM
    Um I am not a moron, I read the entire thread. Maybe you didnt get the jest of what I was saying. That it is unfair that competitor devices get access to it and existing BB10 users do not. Unless you have a passport. Honestly this launch in my opinion and the hype along with it. Is a HUGE FAIL! I thought Chen was going to do different things. Seems to me he is following in the steps of Thor perfectly... If I had a Passport or the Porsche, do you think I would be making this post?
    vgorous likes this.
    09-24-14 04:01 PM
    Um I am not a moron, I read the entire thread. Maybe you didnt get the jest of what I was saying. That it is unfair that competitor devices get access to it and existing BB10 users do not. Unless you have a passport. Honestly this launch in my opinion and the hype along with it. Is a HUGE FAIL! I thought Chen was going to do different things. Seems to me he is following in the steps of Thor perfectly... If I had a Passport or the Porsche, do you think I would be making this post?
    You still need to link Blend to a phone, so at the moment, only Passport users have it. Since they're the only users officially on OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:04 PM
    I still plan on getting it, but only when the price comes down a bit or a good deal from a carrier catches my eyes but until then. De nada. It's like a kick in the guts right after you've puked for three hours. not much left in there but hurts just the same.
    09-24-14 04:07 PM
    I still plan on getting it, but only when the price comes down a bit or a good deal from a carrier catches my eyes but until then. De nada. It's like a kick in the guts right after you've puked for three hours. not much left in there but hurts just the same.
    What?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:12 PM
    Has anyone got the apk/bar file

Posted via CB10
    Ya snap doesn't have blend yet for me, even though it won't work until we get 3.1 on our phones, I'd love to try the android blend on my playbook

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:16 PM
260 ... 34567 ...