Hi everyone

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but I've not been able to find a clear answer by searching the forums.

Assuming a Q1O's first back up to BB Link took place after a video file had been accidentally deleted from the phone memory, would this video somehow be recoverable from the Link back up? I want to locate an important match video from a back up. The phone itself has now been completely factory reset and sold onto someone.

I am pretty sure that a video deleted from a phone memory before a back up would clearly not be recoverable or find its way into a full back up, but I wanted to be sure by asking you, the experts!

Thanks in advance for your help.
    12-05-14 02:54 PM
    If the video was deleted BEFORE the back up was done, there was no video to back up. That's why I always have all my images/vids/music/documents and etc. on the sd card, and when I do my backups (usually when a heavy amount of Work's work comes to me) I remove the sd card to make sure NOTHING happens to it's data, then do the backup, wipe/restore, or whatever I need to do. Then I install the card again, and all is there and all is good.

There is no "Recycle Bin"......
    12-05-14 03:22 PM