I've read every thread on CB about this issue but for the life of me cannot seem to find a "fix" for this problem:
    I have a new Torch and I have DM6 installed. DM recognizes my phone with no problem at all but I cannot sync my organizers, as I get "Unknown Error Reported" while the DM is on "Action Engine Loading Config".
    I have read all of the threads on CB and some mentioned to delete the files Intellisync and Loader History but I cannot find them on my Vista 64-bit PC.
    Any help in getting my phone to sync would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I can back-up my phone with DM with no problem; I just can't sync!
    Last edited by tellsells; 08-21-10 at 10:40 PM.
    08-20-10 11:21 PM
    Anyone ????
    08-21-10 10:41 PM
    My initial install did this on my BOLD9000 with OS5. I uninstalled, then reinstalled DM6. Worked fine after that. Hope this helps
    08-22-10 07:44 AM
    My initial install did this on my BOLD9000 with OS5. I uninstalled, then reinstalled DM6. Worked fine after that. Hope this helps
    Thanks for the reply.
    I already uninstalled and reinstalled twice but the problem continued.
    I just uninstalled DM 6 and installed DM 5 and was able to sync my Torch with no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:08 AM
    I am having the same problem over and over. I have re-installed and all of that but the issue always comes back. I think they released DM6 before it was ready. It works as well as I would expect from a beta version.
    08-27-10 09:33 AM
    08-28-10 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the idea but no luck. It looks like that post was written for Windows XP and v 5 of DM. I tried it just the same (even though some folders were in different places on Win7) with no luck. On my Windows 7 machine with DM 6, outlook 2010 and a 9650 I get the error whenever I add an item to my BB and then try to sync.
    08-28-10 01:21 PM
    The thread in the link that kvozel provided worked for me (Vista) - thanks so much!
    09-29-10 08:10 PM
    Agreed about the comment regarding DM 6 being a beta version. When I started DM 6 it frequently froze when attempting to synch. It also gave me a hard time when I wanted to tether. I got very annoyed. My solution was simple, reverted back to DM 5.0.1. No issues thus far.

10-01-10 11:30 AM
    I am on Windows XP

10-01-10 11:31 AM
    After some research I found an add-on app for Desktop Manager called Companion Link. This is a 14 day trial but its a work around for the time being to get everything working and until RIM get their finger out their *** and sort this as its a major issue with their flagship device.

Here are the steps:

1. Exit BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    2. Launch CompanionLink Setup.
    3. Click the BlackBerry Settings button within CompanionLink, then click OK when you see the screen displaying your BlackBerry PIN.
    4. Relaunch BlackBerry Desktop Software.

sync and all is good.
    10-19-10 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD