Ok, fresh win xp64 pro install after formatting my hard drive due to slow performance. All updates and SP have been installed.

I downloaded the new DM from beta zone, put in all my info and the unlock code, and installed. no issues. After install I try to start DM and i get the classic DM has encountered an error window. I restart my system and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Prior to formatting I had this same issue.
    12-05-10 05:38 PM
    Yeah ive got the same problem,uninstall and re-download several times to no avail.Im giving up and going back to DM 5.0,arrgh~
    12-17-10 12:10 PM
    rebooted my Laptop last night to get it to work.
    Also having occaisional problems with BT sync not connecting.
    Good Luck
    12-17-10 04:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem i use Windows XP SP3, when i updated to 6.0.1 i got an error and DM won't start. I thought it was a problem with the updated so I un-installed DM and installed a new fresh version but same problem exists! Looks like it's an issue with windows xp users!
    12-17-10 08:10 PM
    I've been having this issue (Win XP SP3) since 6.0.1 was released, extremely frustrating considering I was enjoying the wifi music sync with BB OS6 :/

I'm hoping RIM releases a fix soon, or at least wish I could go back to 6.0.0 (5.0 doesn't do what I want it to).
    02-05-11 03:45 PM
    XP and I have this issue.

Tried to make sure WIndows was up to date, several reinstallls....alwasy crashes.

EPIC FAIL

I want an hour of my life back RIM...or a free blackberry.
    02-08-11 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD