Hey all

I have a question for those of you who have been using the Desktop Manager (and in particular, the Roxio Media Manager) on Windows 7, 64 bit version.

Right now I'm using Windows XP, SP3. When I got my blackberry and installed DM it was working just fine, but as soon as I installed Roxio Media Manager to sync my media files my laptop started taking minutes of extra time to boot. I've seen quite a few posts from people with the exact same problem, and no real solution.

In a few days time, I'll be getting my new desktop that has Windows 7 64 bit on it. Now with a brand new fresh and -unless something goes terribly wrong- fast desktop, I want to keep it running smoothly as long as I can. So I would like to know if people A. have been running DM + Roxio Media Manager without trouble on Win7 64 bit, and B. if installing the Media Manager will NOT mess up the boot time like it did on XP. If it still does, I'll think twice (or maybe three, four, five times) before installing it this time around...

Comments? Wise lessons to be learned? lol
    03-09-10 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD