What could be the problem pls? I can't create new internet profile on the DM with the APN blackberry.net ... If I try it says invalid access point when I click save! But just any other string works! I even changed one of the profiles through the profile config xml file in the DM installation directory, when I select the profile I modified and try to connect, it tells me "inavlid profile"... What could be wrong plz?? Am guessing there's an xml schema somewhere in DM setup where "blackberry.net" has been blacklisted.. The phone is an at&t bold9900, and am not even in a country where at&t is functioning..
    04-20-14 10:38 AM
    Hi, screen shots of your problem could help as I have no idea what you're trying to do.
    04-20-14 01:23 PM
    I don't think screenshot will make it clearer as it is not a one page problem... Let me repeat, I want to create a new mobile internet profile on desktop manager with the APN "blackberry.net" (without quotes) because that is what works with my operator. But when I click on save DM tells me invalid accesspoint.. I try other things for the APN and it got saved, I tried longer words, shorter words, I even put a single t at the end of blackberry.net to have something like this "blackberry.nett" and it also got saved! But "blackberry.net" just doesn't save
    04-20-14 02:47 PM
    so you want internet tethering? what desktop software are you running?

Also your BIS plan supports tethering?
    04-20-14 02:58 PM
    I use version 7....... I think I found a way around it... I deleted the xml file that contains all the internet carrier profiles... in C:/programdata/blackberry.........
    04-21-14 02:50 AM