I AM GOING NUTS!
    HELP ME SORT THIS and i will honestly send you 5 bucs via paypal.
    I downloaded desktop manager from BB site/BB orange site/CDR that came with my BB.I have deleted all old files and tried reinstalling MILLION times but EVERY time this pops up

When I click OK everything dissapears taking the temp. file with it. So I repeat process again from unzipping the file all over again.

I have read every thread there is to do with this same problem, seems I am not the only one but this topic seem to never carry solution/answer with it.

PLEASE this is driving me nuts!I know to some of you this may seem very primal, but it isnt to me. My son needs this phone all set up for his school trip any day now.

TYVM in advance

Ami
    06-04-10 08:24 AM
    Delete the file and redownload it.

Run Ccleaner. Both the Cccleaner and the registry cleaner.

Try again.
    06-04-10 08:27 AM
    You also have the option of running Desktop Manager via the web at BlackBerry - Update your Device Software
    06-04-10 08:35 AM
    Running disk clean up atm-its going to take a little while
    (I have downloaded it from every source possible, N-power.)
    06-04-10 08:39 AM
    I would actually run Windows Installer Cleanup Utility found here...

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1 Free - Remove Windows Installer configuration information on failed installs - Softpedia

Remove Windows installer and Desktop Manager with the Clean Up Utility, reboot, then go here to install the latest windows installer:

Windows Installer 4.5 is available

and

here for desktop manager:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...01DA3E0688A700

Not sure what you need Desktop Manager for, but if you just want to install and/or update the OS for your blackberry, go here....

Plug in device and click Update Today:

BlackBerry - Device Software v5.0 - Download BlackBerry Device Software Today
    06-04-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD