I've got BB desktop manager on 2 different Computers( 1 work, 1 personal). I'm try to back up my BB and it keeps on freezing when it hits the BBgroups.

anybody know anything about this??

thanks
    12-26-09 08:18 PM
    I had a similar problem with my 8830 after upgrading the OS to 4.5.0.169. From that point forward, I was unable to make a backup successfully. I don't use BBGroups, so the problem was in a different database. I was never able to solve it. You might try deleting your BBGroups and see if you can complete a backup. However, I would not be surprised if you discovered the problem simply moved to another database, say appointments or the address book. I hope you have more luck solving it than I did.
    12-26-09 11:19 PM
    Is there any way i can downgrade my OS? Maybe that will work?
    12-27-09 09:46 AM
    You can downgrade your OS, but I can't guarantee that will solve the problem. If you still have your previous OS installed on your PC, all you have to do is use the Windows Control Panel to remove the latest OS. Then run the App Loader. It will detect the OS change and downgrade the OS on your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:57 AM
    I got the same problem since i upgraded my Bold to OS5... And i cannot backup on any of my 2 PCs... Also when DM freezes, my device also freezes on the rotating glass and only battery pull restores it to normal... any suggestions?
    12-30-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD