Let me start off by saying that I have researched past threads and tried out what worked for some individuals. Secondly I have never been successful in syncing organizer data (calendar) since my pearl. This is my third BB and I wish that this would finally correct itself. On the previous version of DM I could sync with my yahoo calendar, but that calendar is not a favorite to use.
    I am unfortunately using windows Vista and specifically use Windows Calendar. Since I had time on my hands today I updated to the DM 6. The program loaded successfully and I can sync media, pictures and videos. However I cannot even begin to configure settings for the organizer, tasks, memo pad, or address book.
    I tried to delete the specific intellisync file but needed permission to do so. I turned off wireless syncs and did the crazy suggestion to stop entering bedside mode when charging. Finally I uninstalled all DM software, reinstalled it and restarted my computer. For good measure I did a battery pull on my Bold. If someone could please point me in the right direction I would be grateful!
    11-27-10 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD