So I have been having issues with DM5 syncing my calendar to my 8330. I decided to install DM6 hoping it would solve my problems but I still cannot get my outlook calendat to sync with my BB.
    When I click on the organizer tab in DM6 and try to select what data to organize, beside the Calendar button is says not installed.
    How come it says this and how can I fix it?
    09-02-10 10:55 AM
    I am having the same issue, only that I am just hoping to sync any calendar to my BB hoping to avoid entering dates manually in my device. I tried running the setup for yahoo and vista calendar syncing but when time comes to sync, it says just that "not installed". I am getting very frustrated. Anyone know how to get this up and running?
    11-25-10 08:49 PM
    So I have been having issues with DM5 syncing my calendar to my 8330. I decided to install DM6 hoping it would solve my problems but I still cannot get my outlook calendat to sync with my BB.
    When I click on the organizer tab in DM6 and try to select what data to organize, beside the Calendar button is says not installed.
    How come it says this and how can I fix it?
    You dont tell us what version of OL you are using, but one way to try to solve this is reinstalling or doing a repair of OL (i.e. Office).
    When setting up the syncj from within DM you shouldhave the option of setting the calendar with OL.
    This is NOT a bug in DM but might be a problem with your PCs registry.

Good luck!
    11-26-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD