Hey All,

I have a BB 9630 that I use to be able to connect to BB desktop manager via bluetooth just fine, it would do so automatically when I launched desktop manager.
    I recently upgraded my laptop to a lenovo W510 running Windows 7 64 Bit.
    I then loaded the latest desktop manager, (Bundle 42), and I'm able to communicate with desktop manager via USB, but not using Bluetooth.
    I'm paired with my PC just fine, my PC see's my phone and my phone see's my PC, and the LED flashes indicated it's paired...but when I click on "Tools-->Add Bluetooth device" in DM, it does not find any Bluetooth paired device. But my phone and my PC are in fact paired.
    The Bluetooth drivers on my PC are both MS drivers.

Anyone have any ideas or experience?

Thank you.
    09-02-10 12:12 PM
    I have the same problem with my Bold 9700, Windows 7 and DM 6. The Bold and my PC are paired and everything else, like headset and stuff, works over bluetooth. But if I want to add a bluetooth device to my DM it doesn't find the phone.
    I deleted all the connection and then started the DM and added a new bluetooth device, then my Bold is found and it starts to connect. Then the phone asks for a passkey but it doesn't accept any key. (used 0000 or 1234) but it just says that the connection failed...

any solutions? please! thank you!
    10-16-10 02:11 PM
    After re-installing the dm it worked one time with the sync via bluetooth, but after disconnecting and re connect it did not work anymore.
    Would be great if anyone has an idea...thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 04:30 AM