I'm using DM 5.0.1.37 on a Dell Latitude running XP pro with a Curve 8330.

When I close my laptop lid then open it up again the computer flashes a blue screen and then automatically reboots. Microsoft says it is a 'driver issue'.

I ran into this exact same problem on a different machine as well. Both machines ran fine until I installed DM. Once DM is uninstalled the problems stop. I would very much like to sync calendars with Outlook but not if DM is going to keep crashing my computer. Anyone else experience this? Solution suggestions?
    04-19-10 01:27 PM
    Install an earlier version of DM without Roxio Media Manager. Roxio made my PC slow (luckily no blue screen error). I had no issues with any version of DM without Roxio.
    04-19-10 03:31 PM
    Same problem here in a very similar scenario.

DM 5.0.1.37 on a Dell Inspiron e1705/9300 running XP pro with a Curve 8320.

I mostly get MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS BSODs.

Uninstalling DM stopped the problems, and as lak says, going back to an older version will probably be the solution. (RIM - please fix this!)

One curious correlation is that the computer usually ran without BSODs when it was on a USB-powered fan cooling pad. I replaced the GPU fan, thinking that was the problem, but it wasn't. It was DM. But for some reason the DM problems didn't surface when it was on a USB-powered cooling pad? Or maybe that's a false correlation and it had more to do with when I plugged in my berry. ::shrug::
    05-06-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD