Is anyone else having this problem...I recently upgraded to the new DM 5.0.1 when it notified me it was available. Now, when I sync everything it doesn't synchronize my calendar? It does my address book and memo pad but no calendar. I'm running v5.0.0.230 on my Tour 9630. Could that have anything to do with it? I ran a sync just last week and everything worked fine. I've even downloaded a fresh version from blackberry.com, uninstalled all previous versions and started from scratch and I'm still having the same problem. HELP!
    11-04-09 09:59 AM
    im also getting the same issue. Address book syncs but not the calendar.
    11-04-09 01:06 PM
    mine is not recognizing my 8900 at all.
    11-04-09 02:20 PM
    Mine is still not working, i tried to downgrade without luck. Any work arounds for this?
    11-05-09 07:46 AM
    I'm having the same problem and im running a curve 8900.. its driving me insane
    11-05-09 11:46 AM
    I think I'm having the same problem. It will sync from device to outlook but not the other way around.

Any ideas on how to fix? Will a downgrade work?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/not...utlook-356504/
    11-08-09 12:18 AM
    To anyone else having this problem, here's what I did to fix it. For now, it works, though I feel like this is just a temporary solution - I'm not sure. In any case, it works for now. Before beginning, it wouldn't be a bad idea to back up your BB device.

1) Open Desktop Manager. Click Options, then Data Options. Near the bottom, note the location of the "Current Data Folder." Close Desktop Manager.
    2) Open Explorer and navigate to that folder.
    3) Find the "Intellisync" folder. Right click it, select copy. Then, paste the folder wherever you want (I put mine on the desktop.) This is creating a copy of the folder just in case something goes wrong.
    4) Open the original Intellisync folder and DELETE it's contents. DO NOT delete the folder itself.
    5) Open Desktop Manager again and connect your Blackberry. Begin the sync process.
    6) Desktop Manager will tell you that you need to set sync options for your device.
    7) Configure sync options.
    8) Run sync.

This should fix the problem. If you have any issues, just replace the original Intellisync folder with the copy you made.
    11-08-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD