Does anybody know why Desktop Software 5.0 lags all my startup programs? I disabled 5.0 at startup...but my computer still lags...i takes a minute or longer to connect to the wireless and my anti-virus doesnt load immediately like it used to. Anybody know what i can do? Am i the only one experiencing this?
    08-03-09 06:41 AM
    Not for me. What OS do u run?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:19 AM
    Try uninstall and re-install again, mine works as champ.
    Win XP Home SP3.
    08-03-09 10:02 AM
    Its working fine on vista for me
    08-03-09 10:05 AM
    Does anybody know why Desktop Software 5.0 lags all my startup programs? I disabled 5.0 at startup...but my computer still lags...i takes a minute or longer to connect to the wireless and my anti-virus doesnt load immediately like it used to. Anybody know what i can do? Am i the only one experiencing this?
    Funny, both my laptops all of a sudden started taking forever to load as well. I wouldn't have even attributed it to the Desktop software. I have as well set mine to not load on startup, but they are both taking over a minute to load a very minimal startup setup. I hope somebody has an answer for this. I would love to fix the problem. I'm running XP Home on one and XP Pro on another.
    08-03-09 10:29 AM
    08-03-09 01:23 PM
    I have the same problem too, i have a desktop and runs win xp and lags on startup im trying to defrag it for now see how it goes.
    08-03-09 02:05 PM
    I removed Roxio Media Manager and enable the mass storage mode on the phone as suggested in the above referenced link, and that worked beautifully. My startup is back to blazing as usual. Takes a good 10 mins to remove, but good none-the-less. Thanks.
    08-03-09 05:55 PM
    Yea, Roxio has been slowing computers down for years. Its sad that this software is even still used today.
    08-03-09 06:12 PM
    yeah..i had the same problem but after uninstall-reinstall its working perfect now
    08-03-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD