Ok, I plug my USB into my blackberry and laptop. The Auto play option comes up showing the name of my blackberry and the phone starts charging which is good. But I open Desktop Manger and stuff and it WONT load my pin. It's not reading it. What is wrong?
    01-23-10 09:38 AM
    firstly enable mass storage mode if not already set up. than on your windows computer open the device manager. your bb is should be listed as portable devices. if there is a exclamation point or quistion mark to the left you need to update the drivers. right click and update driver. if not luck i would suggest uninstall reinstall bbdm
    01-23-10 09:45 AM
    Yeah it's showing under my drivers and stuff. I'm going to uninstall the DM and reinstall it back and see. I don't understand this. Worked before.
    01-23-10 10:15 AM
    It works now. By the way, this program called Blackberry Master Control Program is the BEST. I just backed up EVERYTHING in like 2 seconds. This IS including all my apps. Now I feel good to know I can upload everything back just in case my phone wipes out or for any reason stuff not being there. 10/10 On this program.
    01-23-10 10:53 AM
    awesome glad your back up and running, is that free software? where did you download? thanks
    01-23-10 10:54 AM
    Yup it's free. Found out the info on these boards. Search in Google "Blackberry Master Control Program" You will find the site. It's amazing. I'm so glad I'm now able to have my 3rd Party Apps. and stuff backed up.
    01-23-10 10:58 AM