I installed .328 via apploader on my Vista 64 laptop. Everything went pretty smooth but I noticed that my calendar has some duplicate entries. I attempted to go into DM and delete my calander but I can't not get into DM. It says it stopped working and is shutting down. I reinstalled DM 5.01 2x to no avail.

I then went my desktop and installed the older version of DM and I am getting the same thing. Could it be something on the phone? I can get the phone to connect to BBSAK either.

My phone is detected under mass storage mode and I can get to the SD card with no problems...

I have tried PC and phone reboots.

Any ideas?
    10-27-09 10:48 PM
    There is a know problem with Mass Storage Mode and 5.0. Some have been experiencing it. Rim has a fix for this. Check my signature for the link to the fix. It may help.
    10-27-09 10:50 PM
    This did not work for me. My phone gets picked up as a storage device from the PC but when I launch DM, it says it stopped and is shutting down.

I did run the .exe in the link and it did reset my phone. Still no luck.
    10-27-09 11:09 PM
    I was finally able to get BBSAK to pick up my phone and I wiped it. Re-installed .328 with apploader and all seems ok. I have not installed all of my apps yet though.

Hopefully it does not come back.
    10-29-09 06:41 AM
    Wow. DM started doing the same thing. I plug in the BB and it recognizes the internal memory and the media card. I start DM and it loads a bit then I get a warning saying that the program has stopped working and will shut down. I did this on my Vista 32bit Home Premium machine and my Vista 64bit laptop.

Anyone else seeing this? I wonder if an app has caused this?
    11-01-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD