I need a BlackBerry Desktop Manager/Software, that will run on Windows XP SP2 32-bit. I can't find one. I know you will tell me to upgrade with SP3. I have a slow internet connection and every time I try to download SP3, it stops downloading. Will stop at 100mb or 150mb. Downloaded it at Microsoft site, and even tried the download links here. I tried to download it four times, but its really incomplete. I'm not that techy and computer freak, I just need a BlackBerry Desktop Software/Manager to sync my phone asap. Could you please send me a download link. I tried downloading the specific version compatible for SP2 from the BlackBerry website but when I tried to install it, it says that I need to upgrade to SP3! Please help me. Thank you!
    01-22-12 04:27 AM
    Actually problem is that you have tried to install it many times, the contradiction is that that software key has been registered for your PC. When you'll try to install again, this problem will occur. My recommendation is to install fresh window.

Last edited by tom12j; 01-30-13 at 12:30 PM.
    05-15-12 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD