So, I had to get a new phone and now I am having trouble with my contacts transferring. I used the blackberry desktop backup and when I go to the advance restore tab I can see that I have 156 contacts but only 73 have transferred. I cannot manual select just the contacts to try and re-restore them on my device because it is not a selectable field (i.e. the note: Databases that are unavailable in the list have been configured for wireless synchronization or wireless backup and are read only)

This has me puzzled. Any help would be appreciated, I don't want to have to re-type 80+ contacts if I don't have to.
    04-18-11 02:20 PM
    You can turn off wireless sync, restore your backup, and turn wireless sync back on. Typically wireless sync is associated with a BES account. If that's the case, your BES should restore the missing contacts. I'm on BES as well. I've turned off wireless backup to sync contact pictures in the past, because my BES doesn't sync pics. I turn it off, sync the pics, and turn it back on. That doesn't violate my IT policy.
    04-18-11 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD