1. black_rain
    For end users who can't download from links posted by Kevin (OP) in the blog section

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    08-31-09 05:38 PM
    Does this have the same bloated version of roxio that slows down the start up time for windows by 1500%?
    08-31-09 07:01 PM
    Yes, it has the same Roxio version. But you can disable Roxio startup services by running msconfig from the Run option in Windows. Just untick all Roxio services and voila! No delays in startup!!

This version is the same one that leaked yesterday but with Media Manager.
    Works fine, IP modem and everything.

I want to have a leaked copy of version .118 as it appears to have a new email configuration option!!

Cheers!
    08-31-09 07:53 PM
    Thanks for the reply. May try the disable on startup trick.
    08-31-09 09:08 PM
    Yes, it has the same Roxio version. But you can disable Roxio startup services by running msconfig from the Run option in Windows. Just untick all Roxio services and voila! No delays in startup!!

I want to have a leaked copy of version .118 as it appears to have a new email configuration option!!

Cheers!
    I have d/l'd .16 DM and I do not have the IP modem option I checked the about on the DM and I do show that I am running version .16 so is there something I need to do. I was using a Storm that is not active at the moment to connect to DM just to see what the new features are about could that possibly be why I am not seeing the IP Modem? Also the new email settings are they really new? If you are a BES user you have the options for Email settings so is this just something new for BIS users? Thanks for the help in advance
    09-01-09 11:04 AM
    thanks for the link, finally got it downloaded!
    09-01-09 07:03 PM
    just hooked up to the DM, and configured the IP modem and it connected perfectly!
    09-01-09 07:26 PM

Cheers!
    I dl the version w/o roxio. Is there a way to put files like music and docs on my blackberry w/o going through roxio? If there is then I am done with that slow program.
    09-01-09 07:47 PM
    I dl the version w/o roxio. Is there a way to put files like music and docs on my blackberry w/o going through roxio? If there is then I am done with that slow program.
    Yes, you can copy music and media files to your media card without Roxio. Ideally you should download from the web an application that will "convert" your music to the best format for your BB.

You see, pictures can be copied directly, but Roxio does a decent job in converting video and music files to a format and compression rate that will play correctly in your BB.

Documents and files in general can be just dragged and dropped into your media card. Depending on the files extension and type you can open or edit with the proper BB application.

My suggestion, download DM .16 with Media Manager to copy media... there are plenty of links in the forums.
    Cheers
    09-01-09 08:08 PM
    the IP deal was there before i connected my storm but after connection it disappeared... Don't know why. I do pay for the tethering option and I am on .191

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 08:15 PM
    i love the new DM. thank you for the leak!!
    09-02-09 12:47 AM
    the IP deal was there before i connected my storm but after connection it disappeared... Don't know why. I do pay for the tethering option and I am on .191

I'm in 191 also and the option disappeared on me. I don't have internet on my coy so tethering would be ideal. Anyone know why the options are missing or disappear one we connect our berries?

09-03-09 12:22 AM
    Why does the this version not work with AT&T if has worked for someone please help me
    10-09-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD