Hey everyone,

I have the Tour and my mom has the Storm. She does not have her CD any longer but DM is installed on my computer for my Tour. Can I use the same CD for hers (she is on Verizon and I am on Sprint) or do I need to get a Verizon CD? If I can use the same one, can I just hook her phone up and then it will prompt me to set up a new phone or is there something I need to do?

Please forgive me if this is a repost. I did check the forums and I did not see anything related to this...

As always,

Thanks CB Fam!
    10-19-09 06:09 PM
    desktop manager will work for any of them. Just plug it in and it should recognize it. you can download dm 5.0 from here if you want the updated copy.
    10-19-09 06:28 PM
    I have 5.0... Thank you. I am going to try it now. Thanks again!!!
    10-19-09 06:34 PM
    At least up to 4.6 DM, you are given the option when installing to have DM dedicated to one BlackBerry or multiple BlackBerries. If your DM doesn't work for your Mom's, you probably clicked the single user instead of multiple when you installed it. I'm not sure if you can change this setting, if not, the worst that'll happen is you'll need to reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 07:09 PM
    Thanks Exelent. It worked when I hooked her up and recognized it and everything. So I am good to go. I love CB. Everyone is always so helpful! Thanks again to both of you.
    10-20-09 09:11 AM
    At least up to 4.6 DM, you are given the option when installing to have DM dedicated to one BlackBerry or multiple BlackBerries. If your DM doesn't work for your Mom's, you probably clicked the single user instead of multiple when you installed it. I'm not sure if you can change this setting, if not, the worst that'll happen is you'll need to reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was never presented with this option, I just install it and it works for any number of BB's automatically.
    10-20-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD