Hey so I was trying to organize all my files for my BlackBerry, and I realized that under the Application Loader I have a huge list of themes that I don't use anymore. Is there anyway to make that list shorter? I've tried to highlight it and then delete, but after connecting back it's still in my list! It's driving me crazy because I still have themes for my old 8300 when I have the 8900 now. Please Please Please help!
    Thanks!
    08-16-09 11:50 PM
    Go to options, advanced, applications. You can delete the themes from there. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 01:56 AM
    option>advanced>apps
    08-17-09 02:00 AM
    The OP wants to remove the themes/apps they no longer want from the list that Apploader gives, not remove them from their BB.

To the OP, sorry I don't know the answer to your question. I would like to know as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 02:19 AM
    sorry, must have misunderstood the question! but hey, lets give the thread a "Bump"
    08-17-09 02:24 AM
    thanks for the info !!
    08-17-09 02:55 AM
    To the OP, try this. Go to the folder where you have the .alx/.cod files for the themes/apps you no longer want in your app list in application loader and move them to another location. I just made another folder for unused themes and moved them in there.

The next time apploader runs, it won't know where the apps are because the pathway has been changed.

I started Application Loader and it works, the applications/themes that I moved were no longer in the application list in Application Loader.
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-17-09 at 04:37 AM.
    08-17-09 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD