I have two 8310 curves. I use desktop manager to add and delete apps as I want them. I noticed alot off the apps I had are completely gone from dm. Why would these apps disappear? I usually switch apps from one phone to the other.
    11-06-09 06:54 PM
    What apps are you talking about? Are they apps that you have downloaded to your PC via a .zip file that is stored on your computer, or is it apps that you downloaded OTA directly onto the device?

If it's OTA apps, then if you delete them via DM, you won't be able to find them on your PC, because there isn't a copy of it saved to your PC that would allow you to re-load it onto your PC. OTA apps don't automatically save themselves to your PC if you connect via DM, therefore, if you delete an app that you loaded OTA, you won't see it after you delete it from your BB via DM.
    11-06-09 07:01 PM
    Thanks, I am also having a problem with synchronization. Why do I not have an option to sync to outlook. The options are asc11 importer/exporter and yahoo. I am totally lost. There is no contacts to snyc.
    Last edited by Rob79; 11-06-09 at 07:56 PM.
    11-06-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD