I'm currently using .75 on my Storm.

I've noticed a weird problem with my Desktop Manager. Sometimes when I plug it in, I get the full array of every single program on my device in Application Loader.

And sometimes, I get just a limited subset of programs. See attached photo below.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing to get the full array and what I'm doing to only get the limited subset? Am I entering media mode and does that affect Application Loader in Desktop Manager?

Thanks!

05-31-09 10:43 AM
    Anyone? 10char
    05-31-09 11:28 AM
    I am not sure why you would sometimes see all of the apps because you normally do not see everything unless you have the OS your phone is using also installed on your PC.

If you want to see everything, download .75 and install it on your computer.

If you are planning to upgrade your OS, do a backup of your data and third party apps before proceeding.

Read the Noob sticky at the top of the OS forum to learn how to do this.
    05-31-09 01:44 PM
    I am not sure why you would sometimes see all of the apps because you normally do not see everything unless you have the OS your phone is using also installed on your PC.

If you want to see everything, download .75 and install it on your computer.

If you are planning to upgrade your OS, do a backup of your data and third party apps before proceeding.

Read the Noob sticky at the top of the OS forum to learn how to do this.
    I seem to remember being able to select and unselect (for instance) Blackberry Messenger. There was a much longer list than just 3rd party apps in my Application Loader in the past I think.
    05-31-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD