so I'm new to blackberry, but have gotten used to my phone very quickly, but it seems like every time I plug my phone into my computer to backup stuff or just do anything, it begins with a list of updates for my phone, but it seems like the updates are the same every time. Does this happen every time no matter what and I should just ignore the updates? Thanks in advance.
    08-04-10 11:13 AM
    I _THINK_ there is an option or setting that can tell DM NOT to check for updates.
    08-04-10 11:44 AM
    Same issue here. Even though I have the latest version, it wants to continue to upgrade. Why is it stupid?
    08-04-10 12:05 PM
    DM is checking on-line with your carrier to see if there are updates and letting you know. Unless you disable the feature or disable the internet while connected to DM, it will always do this.
    08-04-10 12:08 PM
    DM is checking on-line with your carrier to see if there are updates and letting you know. Unless you disable the feature or disable the internet while connected to DM, it will always do this.
    Well then, DM is stupid. My device is up to date. I understand it needs/wants to check for new stuff, but why does it want to update something that is already current?

I did not have this issue on my 8830 and OS 4.5.
    08-04-10 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD