When I try to sync my Bb to DM, it says it will delete all of my contacts from Outlook. This is the first time I have synced since the Storm 2 OS update. Is that why it is doing that? I can't figure out what to do. I don't want to delete my contacts from Outlook but I can't sync my Bb without it.

Thanks.
    04-11-10 04:50 PM
    Do you have it set to sync both ways or one way?
    04-11-10 05:08 PM
    Do you have it set to sync both ways or one way?
    Both ways.
    04-11-10 05:28 PM
    Is there a way to make it so it won't delete all the contacts?
    04-11-10 11:12 PM
    What if I just sync it one way from my phone, then back to two ways?

I have more contacts on my phone than on my Outlook.
    04-13-10 09:33 PM
    I did a one way sync and it updated my Outlook. Then I tried to do a two way sync and I got this error:
    The following changes from Address Book Device will be applied to your Microsoft Outlook data in Address Book:

385 Deletion(s)
    04-13-10 09:42 PM
    If you sync it two ways there is going to be a data confusion problem because outlook have one set of data and your phone have another set of data. You have to sacrifice one set of data so that the other data can correctly save the tables.

Example: John Doe <-> John Do = bad data table
    Delete John Doe then you will have "John Do" sync correctly between outlook and phone.
    04-14-10 12:50 AM
    Also if you don't format either outlook or phone, then you will run into a bigger problem, you will get duplicate names and phone numbers. You will have to delete the duplicate one by one.
    04-14-10 12:55 AM
    The thing is they are all the same. This hasn't been a problem since the Storm OS update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 01:01 AM
    You could try going into the syncronization menu of DM and reseting your configuration, and then resyncing. This worked for me in a similar situation. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 05:58 AM
    What do you mean reset the configuration?
    04-14-10 12:45 PM
    I tried a few things and the only contacts now in my Outlook are the three most recent contacts added. All of my other contacts are on my phone. When I try to one-way sync and add all of the contacts from my phone to my Outlook, nothing is transferred.

EDIT: These contacts were all added AFTER I updated my Storm OS...If that matters
    Last edited by slafa23; 04-14-10 at 01:03 PM.
    04-14-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD