I have tried just about everything and just recently I found the error but I am unable to fix it.

Here it is:

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available."

I'm pretty sure I have the right driver.

Any suggestions?
    07-05-11 07:51 PM
    have you uninstalled DM and then re installed it?
    07-05-11 07:58 PM
    Yes, but the problem is the driver. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the driver.
    07-05-11 08:05 PM
    You could try to google for ccleaner, download and install it. You may have to delete the rim devices from device manager first then uninstall desktop manager, reboot. Run ccleaner both the cleaner and the registry cleaner (it will ask if you want to backup your registry, do so), reboot. Run the ccleaner again. Reboot. Maybe redownload desktop manager in case you have a bad download.

May work may not.
    07-05-11 08:26 PM
    I had this with my BB and I ended up uninstalling DDM and installing an older verison of DDM and that seemed to fix the problem.
    07-05-11 08:49 PM
    I had this with my BB and I ended up uninstalling DDM and installing an older verison of DDM and that seemed to fix the problem.
    With the older version, were you still able to do OS software updates.
    Also, which version are you running?
    07-05-11 09:10 PM
    So the problem is with my driver most likely according to the error message I got:

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available."
    07-05-11 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD