Hey all,

I am currently using PocketMac to sync my contacts and calendar whenever necessary on my Blackberry. Today, I found that my instant messaging applications are gone. I suppose I may have deleted them by accident, but I don't know how. At any rate, I did not hide them and when I go to "Show All" they simply don't appear. According to the Blackberry website, I have to reinstall it via Desktop Manager. I have the T-Mobile Curve and it comes preloaded with a variety of chat clients, but the one I'm primarily looking for is Blackberry Messenger.

Does anyone know how I can get BB Messenger back? It seems OTA options apply to certain software versions and the one on my Curve is incompatible.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
    05-06-08 12:01 AM
    check out mobile.blackberry.com or RIM's homepage.
    05-06-08 12:08 AM
    check out mobile.blackberry.com or RIM's homepage.
    Thanks. It works. I tried going there earlier but my phone kept saying it was the wrong browser and that I can only access it through Blackberry's browser. I think I was having data issues, too.

Edit:
    Doh! It says that if I do not have version 4.0 or 4.1, I need to reinstall it using BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Bummer, dude...
    05-06-08 12:14 AM
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    05-06-08 03:39 PM
    im back! um, hmm... lets see here...Doesn't 3
    8320 have 4.2 os? Also, do da battery pull and maybe, just maybe, u need to clear some room in ur internet history.
    05-07-08 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD