Since getting my Storm a few weeks ago I have upgraded my Docs to Go and Rhapsody software. Now everytime I want to use Desktop mager to load or remove an app it downgrades these two. I then have to go back into the phone to upgrade them again. What do I need to do so Desktop manager leaves these two alone when I add or remove an app?
    10-20-09 09:18 AM
    Did you find a solution to this yet?

I downloaded the new service pack and it keeps wanting to downgrade or delete Docs to Go. It already deleted part of Docs to go (Word to Go). I downloaded the upgrade to Docs to Go to see if I can get Word to Go back on my device, but it still shows no icon for Docs to Go.

Was wondering if you found a solution to DM trying to downgrade.

Also, add-ins are not working.
    11-02-09 05:11 PM
    I'm not sure about Rhapsody but as far as docs2go is concerned you might need to rename the .alx file. Have a look at this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f153/de...ocs2go-150546/. You can either make the change manually as suggested by the thread or you could look at and app like Crackmem( search for it here on Crackberry) that will do it for you. See if that solves the problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 05:32 PM
    I'm not sure about Rhapsody but as far as docs2go is concerned you might need to rename the .alx file. Have a look at this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f153/de...ocs2go-150546/. You can either make the change manually as suggested by the thread or you could look at and app like Crackmem( search for it here on Crackberry) that will do it for you. See if that solves the problem

Doesn't work for me. I don't have the files called "shared" "loader files" or "docstogo". I'm not sure if DM deleted them or not, but they're not there. Docstogo does show up on my device though (except for Word to Go, which DM deleted).

I also want to know if there is a way to get Word to Go back on my device. I already installed the upgrade to Docs to Go, but Word to Go still doesn't show up on my device. Thanks.
    11-02-09 05:53 PM
    Do you have a copy of the OS that is currently running on your phone installed on your pc. If not I guess that's why you can't locate the files mentioned in the other thread. Any chance you can get a copy of the OS

11-03-09 08:01 AM
    After the new OS5 was released I have not had this problem anymore. I still do no know why it was doing this.
    11-03-09 12:17 PM
    Do you have a copy of the OS that is currently running on your phone installed on your pc. If not I guess that's why you can't locate the files mentioned in the other thread. Any chance you can get a copy of the OS

How do I get a copy of my OS on my pc?
    11-03-09 02:41 PM
    I also need to know this - I upgraded my os OTA, and don't have a copy on my PC - how do I go about fixing this problem with Docs to Go?
    04-10-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD