having some issues importing itunes..i click on media then go to start blackberry media sync and it says you must run as administrator...so i exit out right click on the icon and "run as administrator" now that its running like this it will not sync with the device or detect the pin therefore not allowing me to click start anymore.. any ideas?

sorry i am sure this has already been talked about but i couldnt find it anywhere
    04-07-09 10:13 PM
    First I have heard of this problem mine just syncs
    Whatever folder I tell it to no administrator or anything weird like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 10:36 PM
    well mine would too but i am trying to do the far right media sync so i can get an itunes playlist
    04-07-09 10:41 PM
    anyone? i really want to have my playlists from itunes on my storm
    04-07-09 11:42 PM
    Go to the blackberry website and download media sync from there. I had a lot of issued trying to get Desktop manager to work too. Media sync worked no prob.

04-08-09 12:05 AM
    thanks for the advice..media sync works WAAAAY better
    04-08-09 12:33 AM
    I was hoping I mentioned the right program as its been a while since I've used it. You're welcome!

04-08-09 01:08 AM
    Im kinda confused about this? Is it that you are putting itunes on your Storm? Because I use itunes on my laptop, and when I want those songs on my Storm, I just click and drag the songs that I want over to the card. Im assuming that this is not the way you want to do it? And if it isnt, then could you explain what it is that you are talking about. I am very curious.
    04-08-09 01:13 AM
    Im kinda confused about this? Is it that you are putting itunes on your Storm? Because I use itunes on my laptop, and when I want those songs on my Storm, I just click and drag the songs that I want over to the card. Im assuming that this is not the way you want to do it? And if it isnt, then could you explain what it is that you are talking about. I am very curious.
    I haven't tried the drag/drop approach but am just finishing setting up Media Sync and the 1st thing it did was import my album artwork...pretty cool.

I did have a problem w. a number of songs being in a format the Storm couldn't support...I wouldn't call it a full replacement for lugging the iPod but a pretty slick app for taking along a few playlists.
    04-08-09 04:12 PM
    Yeah i have been having the same issue with getting my desktop manager to sync with itunes.

I will play around with it a little more but i didnt think it would work to drag and drop itunes songs onto your BB. Wouldnt it be a licensing issue.
    05-08-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD