Alright....first time post. I searched first and couldn't find an answer.

I switched from a palm treo 800W to the Nextel Blackberry 8350i. I keep track of things I need to do with the task program. It doesn't show on the main screen that I have a pending task. Maybe I need to do something different when I enter it. Also, I can't sync with outlook.

Another issue is I take pictures for work and now the pictures are on the phone and I can't get them to the computer. Ive connected the phone to the computer via the usb cable and Media sync gives me a start button (which only allows itunes playlists). the Media manager start button does not come on or operate. I can't move music to the phone or pictures from the phone without emailing them which is a time consuming process. Am I doing something wrong? I need to use this phone as a pda to keep track of things I need to do without having to remember to check each application individually(which I tend to forget).

this is my first blackberry, and getting email is very nice, but everything else leaves something to be desired (at least for me)

Any help or guidance would be of great assistance.
    01-05-09 06:00 PM
    Did you ever get this resolved? I have two BBs - one is a Nextel 8350i and I cannot get the BB media sync manager to operate either. I am wondering if it has something to do with the the Nextel direct connect feature.

Anyone know for sure?
    06-21-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD