I don't know what happened. I've used the desktop manager for multiple updates, but I was just trying to do one on my storm, and it doesn't see it. I have it plugged in and it's charging, but under device connected (pin): it says none. Anyone know how to remedy this?
    Last edited by budsang1; 02-12-09 at 11:15 PM.
    02-12-09 11:01 PM
    I don't know what happened. I've used the desktop manager for multiple updates, but I was just trying to do 103 on my storm, and it doesn't see it. I have it plugged in and it's charging, but under device connected (pin): it says none. Anyone know how to remedy this?
    You have 103 installed on the computer and are trying to get it on the device, yeah? My 8830WE and 8330 do that if I put a newer OS on the computer. I just go through the AppLoader in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\ folder and load it that way. When it loads and restarts, it will recognize.
    02-12-09 11:16 PM
    yeah, it's just acting like my device isn't hooked up, when it is. So i can't get 103 on it. First time this has happened. I've been able to do all the other unofficial updates with no problem.

I found that folder, but how exactly do I install it. Sorry, I'm fairly computer stupid, lol
    02-12-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD