Hello everyone. I am a new, non-technical user here who needs help very badly. I own a BB Curve 9330 and I use it a lot when I run both for GPS and also as a music player. Up till recently I had no problems syncing my iTunes music to my BB but a week ago I connected my BB to the Desktop Manager and it now says that "iTunes not installed" which of course it is. I have tried everything I could think including re-installing my iTunes and my BB Desktop Manager. This is a real problem for me since I rely on my BB as a music player so I am hoping someone out there can help me. Very frustrated here. Thanks!

Aaron
    joanyh and wolfman1011 like this.
    09-01-11 12:50 PM
    did you find a solution because I have the exact same issue here on my bold 9700...
    joanyh likes this.
    09-14-11 11:25 AM
    I have the same problem. My daughter is very anxious to get her new music. Did you find an answer?
    wolfman1011 likes this.
    09-15-11 05:08 PM
    No one can find a solution for this???
    10-10-11 12:57 AM
    Same problem here - even tried different computers ... VERY frustrating. COme on RIM we need a solution, this is ridiculous.
    wolfman1011 likes this.
    10-11-11 09:46 AM
    I Am sure there is someone in the crackberry forum that could help us with this... Plz guys give us a hand here!
    10-11-11 01:53 PM
    I'm having the same issues. I tried down grading DM to 5 with no result and went back to the first DM 6 version, still with no result. In fact my phone went from over 500 songs to only 179 left on my phone. I did some further research with itunes and tried removing the DRM's from the music by installing some trail software like "noteburner". However without paying money for the program I have no idea if it would work and was stopped until I could pay money.

I really think this is a itunes problem and it sucks!!
    10-21-11 07:19 PM
    I FIXED IT!! I FIXED IT!!! OK I DID SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID TO DO. HERE'S THE LINK THAT FIXED MY PROBLEM. I HAVEN'T TRIED WIRELESS SYNC YET.

Blackberry desktop software and itunes music sync ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    10-21-11 09:05 PM
    Thx but i fixed also a few days ago... I have no idea what happened thought. Just opened my desktop manager and the itune library and playlist magically appeared ;-O
    10-22-11 12:21 PM
    Anyone come up with a solution to this issue? I just updated mine to v6.1 Bundle 38 and now am getting that "itunes not installed" message. This sucks!!!!! It was absolutely perfect before this stupid update>
    11-20-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD