Upgraded my Laptop yesterday to Windows 7, Installed DTM 5.0, recognized my Tour. Installed DTM 6.0.1 would not recognize my Tour. Uninstalled all DTM's Reinstalled DTM 5.0 then 5.0.1 Service pack, still no recognition. But the laptop recognizes it when I plug in the USB cable, and Tether works fine! Really baffled if anyone could help, would appreciate it!
    01-17-11 03:41 PM
    Upgraded my Laptop yesterday to Windows 7, Installed DTM 5.0, recognized my Tour. Installed DTM 6.0.1 would not recognize my Tour. Uninstalled all DTM's Reinstalled DTM 5.0 then 5.0.1 Service pack, still no recognition. But the laptop recognizes it when I plug in the USB cable, and Tether works fine! Really baffled if anyone could help, would appreciate it!
    I suppose I don't get it other then the initial install of 5.0 whick worked fine on your LAPTOP but what throws me is when you say that you installed other versions of DM which would not recognize your device but after uninstalling them the older one does?? When you plug it in you plug it in the same way every time with your USB cable so how does one recognize and tether ? I just don't truly get what you are saying to help you...Sorry.
    01-17-11 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD