Okay - here's something I haven't seen on any post. I have a BB curve 8300

Options > Security Options > General Settings >
    -Password: Enabled (with little red lock)
    -IT Policy Name: Default
    - Services: **no services**

(Firewall is also Enabled with little red lock)

When I open my Desktop Manager it recognized my BB and PIN and asks for my password. When I enter my password it won't recognize it and when I enter the same password on the BB it unlocks the phone.

When I open JL_Cmder v1.9.1 and it prompts me for the password. I enter it > Option #5 > Red Screen > Error: Invalid Password.

I unplug USB, remove the BB Battery and nothing happens.

I can't even run JL_Cmder v1.9.1 or open my Desktop Manager because it won't recognize the same password I use to Unlock my BB.
    08-06-09 01:23 AM
    Check if you are entering correct password... The reason for asking this is entering password in BB HH and in computer keyboard both are different one because of key mapping.
    08-06-09 01:32 AM
    Make sure you are typing the password as the phone sees it. For example if you are using numbers in your pw like "dog3" but when you type it on your BB you don't use the alt key so it is actually "dogr" I used to have that trouble a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:34 AM
    Hi! I downloaded the desktop manager for MAC and I tried to make it work. It messed up my BBpassword, won't recognize it on the computer or the phone. Now it is locked, I'm down to only one more try out of 10. When I was trying my password instead of ****I got letters on the screen. Other times I was asked to type blackberry and it counted as one try!!! I uninstalled desktop manager and nothing. My BB is locked. Took out battery, nothing works. HELP!!!
    11-05-09 01:13 PM
    At this time remmember that perhaps when you type the password you use the letters thinking you use numbers, example you type derf thinking you type 5236 that could mess you bacuase the fusion of the keyboard, an be carefull, you are one away of your bb to wipe itself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 01:51 PM
    what if the password i was typing on my blackberry was 0323 ?
    I tried typing in 0RER.. and it won't go through please help !
    02-01-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD