Well I downloaded the new Theme Builder let it run its install... while I was waiting I went outside raked some leaves etc. When I came back in the Theme maker was installed but my Desktop Manager has completely disappeared! Not in my Programs list anymore or anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Also what about my backups I had saved through it? If I reinstall DM are those lost?
    Any help is appreciated!!
    11-14-09 06:00 PM
    I am having exactly the same problem after installing the theme builder. the desktop manager is nowhere to be found. In add/remove I can see the desktop manager. I tried the repair option but I still cannot access the program. I am hesitant to remove it and try to reinstall without knowing exactly what happened in the first place.
    Can anyone help?
    12-08-09 10:20 AM
    Without uninstalling the Desktop Manager from ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS I downloaded Desktop Manager 5.0.1 from Blackberry and installed. Everything works again and my settings and configurations were saved. I like the new version better than the original Sprint provided version. It also has tethering functionality right from the manager. Now if only Sprint hadn't disabled PAM.
    12-08-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD