Ever since i got my first Pearl and then the Storm. Desktop Manager never work correctly. I have DM start on every Windows boot. During the day when i want to install or update some apps DM never connects to the BB but mass storage does. When i open DM and go into application loader screen the PIN is blank and the status always stay disconnect. I have to reboot windows every time.

i'm on DM 5.0 and it does the same thing. anyone have this problem?
    10-21-09 05:07 PM
    i would uninstall DM 5, delete it and redownload and install it.. i would also not have it start on boot. may or may not fix the problem, but i bet it will.
    10-21-09 05:09 PM
    i would uninstall DM 5, delete it and redownload and install it.. i would also not have it start on boot. may or may not fix the problem, but i bet it will.
    thx. i have 4.6, 4.7 and now 5.0. it does this on every version and it is P*ssing me off everthing i want to sync some apps.

i even tried killing DM on boot and then manually starting it when i want to use it and it still doesnt connect.

i'm on vista
    10-21-09 05:11 PM
    you dont have all three on your computer right now, do you?
    10-21-09 05:13 PM
    thx. i have 4.6, 4.7 and now 5.0. it does this on every version and it is P*ssing me off everthing i want to sync some apps.

i even tried killing DM on boot and then manually starting it when i want to use it and it still doesnt connect.

i'm on vista
    im in the same boat as you my friend. i have never had mine start on boot. i just always restart the comp and it does the trick
    10-21-09 05:15 PM
    you dont have all three on your computer right now, do you?
    no. i uninstalled others and just install DM 5 last night.

it appears overtime DM doesnt recognize the usb connection
    10-21-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD