I am running .141. I saw in a post that this may have someting to do with the fact that my phone does not reflect the update, du to the fact that it is a leak. I have been trying to ge the official since it was released.

Do I need to downgrade to be able to get the update, and if so, what should I downgrade to? When I downgrade, do I need to wipe my BB before doing so? If yes, how do I do so?

Thanks for any help.
    06-01-09 09:55 PM
    06-01-09 10:05 PM
    matt, I believe you HAVE to be on .65 or .75 to have the auto-update option work. You can go back to .75, then search for the update... or just grab the leaked one from this site... same file, downloaded from different places is all.
    06-02-09 12:38 AM
    matt, I believe you HAVE to be on .65 or .75 to have the auto-update option work. You can go back to .75, then search for the update... or just grab the leaked one from this site... same file, downloaded from different places is all.
    I agree. I have had nothing but .75 since it came out and I even got an email on my phone to let me know 3:15 PM Sunday afternoon EST..... that was really cool. But I tried over the air and took forever and gave up... went to computer for upgrade with DM and took about 45 minutes.... all is great now. No problems.
    06-02-09 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD