I cant get my computer to completely download DM for my 8330 from the internet(Blackberry.com). And when I download it from my cd(now different OS) it will not stay open for more than 45 seconds. I can not do backups or anything else that requires DM.

My question is.. Can I use my parents cd for their 8350i for my 8330? If not is there any other way I can get DM for my phone?

PS Technology hates me..So I need something REALLY simple
    12-13-09 03:56 PM
    yes you can use that cd from your parents. it will just be a more up to date version. i would advise uninstalling and reinstalling from your parents disk. it may be a computer issue though, the program after being installed from the cd should not close after 45 seconds, im not sure were to start on the computer. maybe firewall???
    12-13-09 03:58 PM
    Uninstalling and reinstalling my OS from my phone? Like a wipe? Because last time I did that i had to take my phone to Sprint and they had to load the OS in there for me because I could not get my computer to do it. And I wanted to just cry over the whole thing.
    12-13-09 04:14 PM
    no no no blackberry desktop manager. this isnt a phone issues, lol sorry. uninstall the blackberry desktop manager from your computer and reinstall the software to your computer, lol hahahaha lol, you made my day by making me laugh. let me know if it works or helps
    12-13-09 04:15 PM
    Ok I downloaded DM without a problem.. YAY! Ill play around with it more later to make sure I can do what I need to get done..

Thanks much!
    12-14-09 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD