Installed DM 6 today for my 8900. Running on Win 7 x64. Sync works except for the calendar. I have 22 entries to sync with my BB, but when I click accept I get an Intellisync error 0x80041092.

Seems that sync with DM6 is a disaster at this point given the many other people complaining of similar sync issues.

Time to revert back to DM 5.01?
    08-11-10 10:44 PM
    not so, I did bets testing and mine is flawless. Check your calendar for notes and invalid character. Also make sure to look up erro in BB knowledge base, looks like an exchange error
    08-11-10 10:48 PM
    looked up error and did not locate but found similar error that was recommended to reset sync settings and re-setup
    08-11-10 10:50 PM
    Fixed the problem. I had to click ORGANIZER > CONFIGURE SETTINGS > CALENDAR > ADVANCED. Here I re-setup the Map Folder as it wasn't pointed properly.

It didn't upgrade correctly from 5.01.

Works OK now.
    08-11-10 10:51 PM
    cool, DM 6 is awesome
    08-11-10 10:52 PM
    It seems to have done a nice job of removing 5.01 and Media sync V3.x. Good thing there's no Roxio/Sonic junk with DM6
    08-11-10 10:59 PM
    They won't include Outlook 64-bit and they take away the ability for 3rd party app's (who are way ahead of them) to do what they can't...it feels like 3rd grade all over again. Only a few months left of this crapberry **** and my contract is up! You SUCK RIM!
    08-12-10 11:28 AM
    Fixed the problem. I had to click ORGANIZER > CONFIGURE SETTINGS > CALENDAR > ADVANCED. Here I re-setup the Map Folder as it wasn't pointed properly.

Works OK now.
    I can't get mine to work after the upgrade. Both Calendar and Tasks will not sync. It allows me to run through the Intellisync Setup Wizard, but as soon as the Wizard closes the checkmark in the Calendar box disappears.

I went into ORGANIZER > CONFIGURE SETTINGS > CALENDAR > ADVANCED but it only shows "MemoPad" and "Address Book" there is no tab for Calendar or Tasks, so there does not appear to be a way to re-map the Calendar.

And I don't see any way to go into the "Service Books" to remove cical email addresses, which was the fix for this issue prior to DM 6.0

Any ideas?
    08-20-10 12:59 PM
    Installed DM 6 today for my 8900. Running on Win 7 x64. Sync works except for the calendar. I have 22 entries to sync with my BB, but when I click accept I get an Intellisync error 0x80041092.

Seems that sync with DM6 is a disaster at this point given the many other people complaining of similar sync issues.

Time to revert back to DM 5.01?
    I'm in Windows 7 64 bit also and sync just wiped out my entire address book. Got it back from a restore but everytime I sync now, I get error 0x80041092 -- not happy
    09-17-10 02:29 PM
    Suggestion to reconfigure mapping worked like a charm.
    09-17-10 02:36 PM
    I'm in Windows 7 64 bit also and sync just wiped out my entire address book. Got it back from a restore but everytime I sync now, I get error 0x80041092 -- not happy
    This error happens when you have a field mapping issue. Just go to the advance setting of the synch configuration in DM and check field mapping... That should fix the error...
    09-17-10 08:08 PM

Works OK now.
    Thank you very much for the tip. Worked perfectly on my device.
    10-12-10 02:41 PM
    M3 pete, were you able to solve your issue.
    I am experiencing the same issue now,
    can you pass on your knowledge
    10-14-10 04:34 PM
    Hi,

I have always been able to sync my Outlook calendar with my 9700 without problems. However, a few weeks ago a bunch of items got deleted from the device when I did a sync, and from then I got the same message you have mentioned: "Error encountered. Error code 0x80041092".

Looking in this thread I re-set up the mapping. Now it does connect, but it wants to delete from Outlook all the things that were deleted from the device when the problem started. How can I get them added to the device, rather than removed from Outlook?
    11-03-10 09:30 AM
    Hi,

I have always been able to sync my Outlook calendar with my 9700 without problems. However, a few weeks ago a bunch of items got deleted from the device when I did a sync, and from then I got the same message you have mentioned: "Error encountered. Error code 0x80041092".

Looking in this thread I re-set up the mapping. Now it does connect, but it wants to delete from Outlook all the things that were deleted from the device when the problem started. How can I get them added to the device, rather than removed from Outlook?
    Any thoughts on the sync issue? This is one of the key funcionalities of using my BB, so it is causing me some problems..
    11-09-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD