With DM 5, you could backup your third party apps with the device switch wizard. HAs anyone else found way to do this with DM 6, or do I need to revert back to DM 5?
    Thanks in advance guys
    07-28-10 01:13 PM
    Havent found a way yet, only just installed it this morning though....
    07-28-10 03:14 PM
    just get bbsak to back up your third party apps. Much easier!
    07-28-10 03:26 PM
    Yes you can do this with DM 6 but in this version only few files is in backup catalog like in DM 5. You do this in drop down menu Device -> swich devices ….

If you see in log some application have describe "cannot be preserved as it's a system specific app"

Maybe this is happen because DM is early beta test?
    Last edited by Tweedle; 07-28-10 at 04:09 PM.
    07-28-10 04:02 PM
    You can do half a device switch with dm5 or dm6 then search for your PIN (be sure to turn on hidden folders). That folder will have the alx and cod files for your apps. COPY it to any other location on your PC then cancel the device switch. It is just as easy to use bbsak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 03:43 PM
    You can do half a device switch with dm5 or dm6 then search for your PIN (be sure to turn on hidden folders). That folder will have the alx and cod files for your apps. COPY it to any other location on your PC then cancel the device switch. It is just as easy to use bbsak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Like i sad there is no all alx and cod files for all applications. There is only a few apps.
    08-01-10 04:02 PM
    Like i sad there is no all alx and cod files for all applications. There is only a few apps.
    It had all of mine, when I did the 1/2 of switch.
    08-03-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD