I just installed DM 6.0 on my PC and completed a back up with it. It asked if I wanted it to allow BB DM to my music on the Media Sync folder on my phone. I choose "no" cause I thought that was where it was already. What are the advantages to choosing "yes" and having it move it there?

Another choice is "Sync Now" on the bottom right corner of the DM home screen. It has 2 green arrows in a circle and the screen shows today's date for the back up but says "never synced"..........what other settings do I need to click/choose to make sure everything on my phone is backed up?

How do I get the newest upgrade from Verizon for my Storm 2?
    11-25-10 03:27 PM
    I just installed DM 6.0 on my PC and completed a back up with it. It asked if I wanted it to allow BB DM to my music on the Media Sync folder on my phone. I choose "no" cause I thought that was where it was already. What are the advantages to choosing "yes" and having it move it there?

Another choice is "Sync Now" on the bottom right corner of the DM home screen. It has 2 green arrows in a circle and the screen shows today's date for the back up but says "never synced"..........what other settings do I need to click/choose to make sure everything on my phone is backed up?

How do I get the newest upgrade from Verizon for my Storm 2?
    1015 isn't available for me yet, but others are getting it now. Either use DM to upgrade (preferable) or go to Options>Advanced Options>Wireless Upgrade>check for updates.
    11-25-10 03:30 PM
    1015 isn't available for me yet, but others are getting it now. Either use DM to upgrade (preferable) or go to Options>Advanced Options>Wireless Upgrade>check for updates.
    How is it not available to you yet? BlackBerry® Software Updates

In terms of OTA, it probably won't start pushing until next week sometime and even then it'll be in waves... do you guys really want to wait on that?
    11-25-10 06:57 PM
    I guess so!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 07:42 PM
    How is it not available to you yet? BlackBerry® Software Updates

In terms of OTA, it probably won't start pushing until next week sometime and even then it'll be in waves... do you guys really want to wait on that?
    I can wait. I'm not a kid, so I have patience.
    11-25-10 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD