I have a Blackberry Curve and i do not have desktop manager and i was wondering what that did and how i would go about getting it.
    07-26-08 07:33 PM
    Desktop Manager comes on the CD with your Curve. If you bought the Curve used, you can d/l it from the Blackberry site. It allows you to sync your contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar entries to Outlook if you are a BIS user. It also allows you to back-up your device memory and to install/delete apps. You really have to have it to customize your Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 07:38 PM
    You can go HERE and get the Desktop Manager 4.5. Or you can go HERE and get Desktop Manager 4.6
    07-26-08 07:59 PM
    Desktop Manager comes on the CD with your Curve. If you bought the Curve used, you can d/l it from the Blackberry site. It allows you to sync your contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar entries to Outlook if you are a BIS user. It also allows you to back-up your device memory and to install/delete apps. You really have to have it to customize your Curve.

What's the upside to 4.6?
    07-26-08 08:07 PM
    If you don't have the cd, odds are you don't have the USB cable to connect your BB to your computer - and desktop manager. You can get one at any store that sells BB's or phone supplies. Take your BB so you get the right one. Of course you can get on here, but you'd have to wait. Haha

07-26-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD