I am a Windows user and have been using DM 4.6, 4.7 and now 5.x.

I have just read through the review written about the new DM for Mac.
    Besides functionality what I notice, and I�m jealous about, is how much stylish and attractive the Mac version is.

Why can�t RIM revamp the Windows version and give it a better look and feel. Design in the Mac version is awesome!!

The Windows version seems outdated and old!

Opinions?
    09-09-09 04:59 PM
    I am a Windows user and have been using DM 4.6, 4.7 and now 5.x.

I have just read through the review written about the new DM for Mac.
    Besides functionality what I notice, and I�m jealous about, is how much stylish and attractive the Mac version is.

Why can�t RIM revamp the Windows version and give it a better look and feel. Design in the Mac version is awesome!!

The Windows version seems outdated and old!

Opinions?
    To be honest with you pal everything about Mac is better than windows. I strongly recommend that you get a Mac.
    09-09-09 05:04 PM
    correct! but Mac is not cheap.
    09-09-09 05:08 PM
    To be honest with you pal everything about Mac is better than windows. I strongly recommend that you get a Mac.
    Difficult to argue that, but, it�s RIM that did the design of DM, that is why I�m saying the above stated. Unfortunately for compatibilty issues and the fact that over 93% of business PC use Windows, I need to use Windows.

Why can�t RIM do a better design for DM for Windows..?
    09-09-09 05:11 PM
    Difficult to argue that, but, it�s RIM that did the design of DM, that is why I�m saying the above stated. Unfortunately for compatibilty issues and the fact that over 93% of business PC use Windows, I need to use Windows.

Why can�t RIM do a better design for DM for Windows..?
    yea RIM designed the DM but the graphic capability of windows is far less than Mac also the developmental tool are much better for Mac. the price is higher for Mac than PC because you are paying for QUALITY
    09-09-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD