I just installed the blackberry desktop manager 4.6 software ( beta ) and when I did the set up removed the roxio media manager software from my computer saying that it was missing the certificate for the media manager. when i go to media manager and try to use media sync it will say that blackberry media sync is not installed and asked me to instal it it goes to an instal box and appears to download but will not install anything, also when i try to access roxio media manager on the 4.6 it will attempt to open but will then just go back to the start box.
    06-18-08 12:59 PM
    Hopefully someone will post that knows this answer..but this is why I stay away from beta
    06-18-08 01:00 PM
    Maybe they can answer this as well: my Desktop Manager doesn't even appear to have Media Manager. Do I need to do something special to make it appear?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 01:05 PM
    Maybe they can answer this as well: my Desktop Manager doesn't even appear to have Media Manager. Do I need to do something special to make it appear?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    what version are you running??
    06-18-08 01:07 PM
    blackberry desktop manager comes in 2 ways with and without the media manager, if you are using 4.3 desktop manager make sure that you downloaded the one that includes the media manager from RIM, if you are using a mac the pocket mac software does not have a media manager built in to it.
    06-18-08 01:08 PM
    when you try to download the roxio media manager updates from roxio the site will lock up any one got any ideas on how i can get the media sync
    06-18-08 08:53 PM
    Its beta 4.6 and I am having the same problem. I checked firewall router and all the usaul supects still no luck.
    06-23-08 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD