I have the icon I show in the picture, a small yellow world that I don't know what is and how to remove it....
    The icon is exactly the one has the envelope of the email icon.
    08-15-09 03:06 PM
    It is a browser message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lak611; 08-15-09 at 03:14 PM.
    08-15-09 03:12 PM
    But... what exactly is, why appeared ?
    How I remove it ?
    08-15-09 03:15 PM
    Browser push is designed to push information from a web application to your BlackBerry® device as the information becomes available.
    For example, you can use browser push to receive updates for weather reports, stock quotes, or breaking news. When your device receives an update, a new browser push message might appear in a message list or, an icon on the Home screen or in the application list might change to indicate that new information is available. The web application might also push updated information to your browser cache without notifying you. If information is pushed to your browser cache, the information is available on your device even when your device is not connected to the wireless network.
    Your device supports different types of browser push messages. Service loading messages and service indication messages include updated information. Other browser push messages include messages that appear in your browser cache.

08-15-09 03:18 PM
    So, we cannot know why exactly appeared, can we ?
    How I remove it ?
    I use the regular BB browser and also Opera Mini.
    08-15-09 03:24 PM
    Just open it up, and it should go away.

08-15-09 03:42 PM
    Sorry for not understanding but how I open it up ?
    08-15-09 03:54 PM
    If it doesn't show under the messages folder, click the trackball and then go to view folders. In the list of folders check under browser messages or wap push messages. it will be listed there, once you read it. it will be mark as read.
    08-15-09 03:58 PM
    Excellent !!! were activation messages that appears when I travel to another country.
    Thank you so much.
    08-15-09 04:07 PM
    I'm glad it worked.
    08-15-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD