Is there a way to change the icon "order" on my 8330 so the programs I use the most are on my home page?

Yes I am a BBNewbie.

Thanks in advance.
    06-30-08 03:48 PM
    Hi & Welcome to CB!

The 5 icons in the top row of your BB desktop are the ones that show on the homescreen.

Place the ones you want in top row by highlighting the icon hitting menu key and selecting move, move it to where you want it to be then hit menu key or trackball and select move here or complete move.
    06-30-08 03:55 PM
    Thanks a million that was driving me nuts and I spent a long time trying to figure it out before I asked a dumb question.

You rock.
    06-30-08 04:11 PM
    I was wondering the same thing.. Thanks for the help!
    07-03-08 07:53 PM
    OMG thank you, this was driving me nuts as well as it is not stipulated in the guide anywhere. Now I have one more pet pev which is for some reason I get my email in 2 locations....one being the "messages" icon and then I somehow have another icon which is similar icon to the "messages" one but has a globe on it and when mouse over it says my gmail address. Anyone know how to just have my email come in on one icon?
    02-27-09 12:52 AM
    unfortunately, an email will be reflected in both the messages and the email account inbox

what you can do is to simply hide the inbox
    02-27-09 01:06 AM
    How can I put my desktop icons on the bottom of the screen?
    tia
    08-09-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD