I'm trying to upload a backup I just made. Every time I try I get the message 'Sync Complete With Warnings' when I click it says I need to have iPhoto running.

Is this a glitch or do I need to have iPhoto installed just to restore my device?
    08-19-13 05:44 PM
    I just kept trying over and over and it seems to be working now
    08-19-13 05:57 PM
    For the last couple of weeks, since upgrading to 10.2.0.1323, I'm having an extremely difficult time getting a backup to complete. First Link will just hang preparing for backup and never actually start it. So after about 10 minutes of doing nothing, I cancel it. Then when a backup does finally get going, it hangs up part way through and won't continue. When I cancel these hung-up backups, the phone becomes next to useless -- no apps will open, not even settings, until I reboot it. Last time it took me four tries and three reboots before I finally got a complete backup. Tonight I can't get one to complete at all. So I'm upgrading to .1443 and hoping I can restore to a week-old backup. It is unbelievably frustrating.
    08-29-13 05:33 PM
    Update -- uninstalled and re-installed Link on the Mac. Backup still hung up, except this time it made it to 85%. Cancelled the backup and rebooted the phone.

Updated Link on my stand-by Windows 7 lappy, backup worked first time straight through, no problem. A little slow, but no worse than on the Mac (when I actually was able to get a backup to complete on the Mac, that is). So maybe this Mac is getting ready to **** the bed, or else Link for Mac is just ****.

While I generally prefer OS-X to Windows, I have to confess that Link works better all around on the Win7 machine. It automatically and quickly connects wirelessly to the Z10, which the Mac does not; RFA is more reliable on Win7 than on the Mac -- it seems like I am constantly having to reboot the Mac in order for the phone to recognize it remotely. Almost like BB is flipping a big bird at Apple users.
    08-30-13 04:37 PM