I am trying to add the software to my computer. I have windows xp. I have tried using the CD that came with my phone and it keeps stating that it has been interupted and try to run again at another time. I have restarted my computer several times. I have tried it with having my blackberry hooked up to the computer and without. I have made sure that nothing else is running on my computer. I thought well maybe the CD was damage somehow so I have downloaded it off the web but when it goes to start I get the same message. HELP
    10-11-09 11:54 AM
    Try uninstalling DM, download a program called CCleaner (free). Run the Registry cleaner (yes, back it up when it says to) and also run the icon about the Registry button (not infront of computer at moment). Restart computer. Try to reinstall DM and see what happens.

I had an issue after upgrading to 5.0, did this and fixed issue. Possible hosed registry key or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:30 PM
    Try uninstalling DM, download a program called CCleaner (free). Run the Registry cleaner (yes, back it up when it says to) and also run the icon about the Registry button (not infront of computer at moment). Restart computer. Try to reinstall DM and see what happens.

I had an issue after upgrading to 5.0, did this and fixed issue. Possible hosed registry key or something?

When installing, don't hook up your phone until it's done, or DM asks you to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD