I have a new 8350i and am very happy with it. I have one problem though. I have a bluethooth connection with my computor but can't get the Desktop manager to allow me the option to connect with bluetooth. The options on the desktop manager show "turn on bluetooth support" but it won't allow me to select it. The selection is in faded letters instead of bold. I know I'm connected because I can transfer contacts using the options menu on my blackberry. My computer recognizes my phone and visa versa. Can anyone help?
    01-25-09 07:14 AM
    I have read that DM has limitations on the bluetooth driver it uses - I may not recall correctly, but it needs the internal windows driver, possibly and not some of the ones that come with bluetooth adapters. I think there may be a thread on it.
    01-25-09 11:51 AM
    I have read that DM has limitations on the bluetooth driver it uses - I may not recall correctly, but it needs the internal windows driver, possibly and not some of the ones that come with bluetooth adapters. I think there may be a thread on it.
    Thanks! I will try some drivers.
    01-25-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD