I need some help. I dont know where to post this, but I try to download BB desktop Manager to my computer and all I get is an error. Here is the screen shot. I am running vista and I am logged in as administrator. I am very new to this BB thing, so any info will help me out ALOT. Thank you all for looking.

03-23-09 08:17 PM
    Have you tried to reboot the PC and tried again? I would also copy that error message into google and see if it gives you any helpful information...... Cache clear might help too...
    03-23-09 08:19 PM
    03-23-09 08:20 PM
    Have you tried to reboot the PC and tried again? I would also copy that error message into google and see if it gives you any helpful information...... Cache clear might help too...
    I have tried about 10 times. I restarted it, restored, you name it I did it. I will try the google thing.
    03-23-09 08:20 PM

Thanks I will read it and see what happens
    03-23-09 08:21 PM
    If you are getting the DM with media manager try to get the one without it. I read on post while in google looking for help that might help........ If you are not getting MM ignore me

946927 (FIX: An installation may fail with error 1935 when an .msi file tries to install many policy files on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 installed) FIX: An installation may fail with error 1935 when an .msi file tries to install many policy files on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 installed

Roxio Customer Care
    Message Edited by Bifocals on 01-06-2009 05:07 PM

There ya go, good luck - let us know.....
    03-23-09 08:23 PM
    If you are getting the DM with media manager try to get the one without it. I read on post while in google looking for help that might help........ If you are not getting MM ignore me

946927 (FIX: An installation may fail with error 1935 when an .msi file tries to install many policy files on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 installed) FIX: An installation may fail with error 1935 when an .msi file tries to install many policy files on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 installed

Roxio Customer Care
    Message Edited by Bifocals on 01-06-2009 05:07 PM

There ya go, good luck - let us know.....

It wont let me install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. It says the 64 bit wont support it
    03-23-09 08:35 PM
    Well have you ever disabled UAC? I read you are logged in as admin so it shouldnt make a difference. Last thing I can think of is running a selective startup - in your screenshot I see some things running (utorrent) - anyhow disable it all in msconfig and give that a shot, I am not sure what the resolution is if this does not help
    03-23-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD